The Investigation Software Company
PowerCase is a software system that provides investigative agencies with a complete end-to-end platform for conducting large scale investigations. Using a standardised methodology that encourages a consistent and accountable approach to data collection, evidence review, and action management, PowerCase ensures that not only is every bit of data relevant to your case at your fingertips, but also guarantees your investigative process withstands the closest scrutiny.
From setting up an Incident and assigning staff to specific roles, through to building a brief of evidence of your completed case for presentation to court, PowerCase will manage all aspects of your team’s activities through the entire investigative life-cycle.
How PowerCase manages and drives your investigation:
- Centralized data storage. All case documents and attachments accessible via a single secure data source.
- Evidence Management. A document workflow ensures that all evidence is examined and reviewed.
- Research. New case information is automatically checked against existing data to look for commonalities and associations.
- Assign and track lines of investigation. Raise actions and assign to your investigative team.
- Search. A range of search features give you access to all facets of the investigative data.
- Intelligence Analysis. Query and visualise case data using Xanalys Link Explorer.
- Data held securely. Role based security and automatically generated audit trail.
- Prepare for court. Build a Brief of Evidence by drawing on all case data.